.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Asylum

Welcome to the Asylum. This is a site devoted to politics and current events in America, and around the globe. The THREE lunatics posting here are unabashed conservatives that go after the liberal lies and deceit prevalent in the debate of the day. We'd like to add that the views expressed here do not reflect the views of other inmates, nor were any inmates harmed in the creation of this site.

Name:
Location: Mesa, Arizona, United States

Who are we? We're a married couple who has a passion for politics and current events. That's what this site is about. If you read us, you know what we stand for.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Exclusive From Allah Pundit

I'm not going to say much, but I've got this link saved for a little diggin later tomorrow,maybe. At the least, I've got to digest all of the information involved.

Ramadan begins on 23 September. And if this pans out to be true we could be looking at an attempted nuclear attack from al Qaeda. Like Allah, I don't want to be an alarmist, but he has a really detailed set of dots to connect this together, and the contacts that he trusts. Trust me and head over to read this.

Also, he has a video from 11th September after Flight 93 went down in Pennsylvania. A woman that isn't identified immediately is speaking in a CNN report of the crash site. At the end of her report, Aaron Brown is turned to who happens to read a report from London, reported by the AP, about the fact that al Qaeda supposedly warned everyone three weeks in advance that something big was coming up. I've transcribed the remarks below:

Aaron Brown, CNN: "We also have a report coming out of Londonfrom the Associated Press that followers of Osama bin Laden had warned, three weeks ago, that they would carry out a huge and unprecedented attack on US interests, that according to a London-based Arab journalist. He adds 'they said it would be huge and unprecedented,' but he said they did not specify what it was...."

What makes this cause for concern, or as Allah puts it, "It’s still probably a false alarm, but I’d raise the worry meter from blue to yellow."

I'd say that's good advice. I wouldn't go Y2K nuts on this (and no, we didn't go nuts about the new millenium), I would at least have a couple things in stock at the house around Ramadan. Just to be on the safe side. I'll take a closer look at this tonight, and if anything strikes me, I'll let y'all know.

Publius II

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

weight loss product