.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

The Asylum

Welcome to the Asylum. This is a site devoted to politics and current events in America, and around the globe. The THREE lunatics posting here are unabashed conservatives that go after the liberal lies and deceit prevalent in the debate of the day. We'd like to add that the views expressed here do not reflect the views of other inmates, nor were any inmates harmed in the creation of this site.

Name:
Location: Mesa, Arizona, United States

Who are we? We're a married couple who has a passion for politics and current events. That's what this site is about. If you read us, you know what we stand for.

Sunday, April 10, 2005

Not a bad song. I've heard. I like it too. And yes, it does evoke a bit of humor out of it. I could just see you acting like that. As lost as a newborn babe in the woods...LOL.

Women have a knack for being able to handle children. Why? Duh, we're the nurturers. We are the ones that raise the children. And it's tough to find a man that can handle the job as well as we do. LOL.

Trying To Find Atlantis by Jamie O' Neal

I hear he's out there somewhere Been looking for him everywhere
From Rosweld to Timbuck too I thought I found him once at a jiffy lube
But it turned into a dead end so I got my oil changed and I tried again
He was a major in archeologyI was digging on him but he wasn't on me
A girl trying to find herself the perfect man is like trying to find Atlantis

It's a mystery like the deep blue sea
You can take it you can leave it but I still believe
So I won't give up and I won't give in
I know I'm gonna find him I just don't know when
A girl trying to find herself the perfect man is like trying to find Atlantis

I met a mystic down in Memphis we stood at the foot of the pyramid
He had me looking east - He had me looking west
Then he showed me a map and said I wish you the best
There was Elvis not the real one
When told me good bye he called me hun
Just another shot in the dark like Eldorado or Noah's ark
A girl trying to find herself the perfect man is like trying to find Atlantis

It's a mystery like the deep blue sea
You can take it you can leave it but I still believe
So I won't give up and I won't give in
I know I'm gonna find him I just don't know when
A girl trying to find herself the perfect man is like trying to find Atlantis

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

weight loss product